Recruitment ...with King of Castles
Are you an energetic, fun loving person who fancies joining King of Castles leisure and entertainment teams?
We are always on the lookout for staff that is willing to work. From new beginners to the working world or part time staff alongside their main occupation. All situations welcome. So don’t delay contact us today.
Applicants must be
- Good time keeper
- Available for flexible working hours, especially weekends, early mornings and late nights
- Work well with children and the public
- Good communication skills
- Fair sense of local areas/directions
- Motivated and to be a strong team player
- Have good health and safety knowledge
- Aware of customer needs
- Clean driving license
- Full training will be provided · All ages welcome
Contact Joanna via email – email@example.com or call 028 2954 1576 / 075 9104 9222